An extraordinary and exciting journey through the desert of Paracas in a dune buggy. The company Adrenarena led by Mario Vera, professional buggy pilot with over 20 years of expierience, will take you in a journey of a life time. A trip to the heart of the desert in Paracas, full of adrenaline, into the waves of the desert. For this tour Adrenarena will pick you up in the hostel with a van and take you 15km out into the highway towards Ica, to their base camp in the desert right off the highway. Once at base camp they will board you on their vehicles, driven by an experienced pilot. They will take you on a thrill ride in the desert for about 30-40 min where there will be sand dunes up to 100m high (300ft). Then in middle of the desert they will stop to take pictures and do sand boarding.
What it includes?
- Transportation to the camp and back to the hostel.
- Travel with pilot, high desert experience.
How do I book it?
- In the hostel reception we handle everything for you.
- Bring a windbreaker, the wind in the desert can be cold.
- Wear sunblock, sun is strong in the desert.
- Bring water bottles and camera.
- The time of sunset is at 4:00 pm in the winter and 5:30 in summer. It is a spectacular sight to see the sunset in the middle of the desert.
- Go eager for an adrenaline rush.
- Take lots of pictures to remember. Take a photo of your shadows!