A trip into the amazing ocean life of Paracas. Incredible sites and wildlife.
Boats leave from the dock in the Marina Touristica at different times, between 8:00 am and 11 am. The Marina Turistica is located in front of the hostel.
The tour starts at the marina and halfway to The Ballesta Islands the boat stops at the famouse Candelabro. A drawing carved into the sand that has been there fo an unkown period of time. The mistery remains until today of who made it and when they made it. At that moment the boat will stay there so pictures can be taken and the tour guide will give an explanation about the Candelabro. Then the journey continues to the Islas Ballestas
Once reached the Ballestas islands the boat will go around them and in that journey there are many birds, pinguins and sea lions. During the trip around the Ballestas islands the tour guide will explain the history of the Ballestas islands and the importance they had historically.
- Whats Included in the Tour:
- Tickets for the marina and rights for the Ballestas Islands.
- Guide on the boat to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tourist boat.
How to book tour to Ballestas Islands?
- At the hostel reception we will make the booking for you and any cordination necesary for the tour.
Recommendations for Ballestas Islands:
- We recommend taking the earliest time so there wont be any dificulties with the winds and weather conditions. In Paracas there is a very strong wind and can create motion in the sea which is uncomfortable. During the mornings there is no wind.
- If you are not used to traveling on boats. Have breakfeast after you come back from the Ballestas Islands.
- Bring a backpack with camera, and a thin coat or windbreaker.
- Have fun and take lots of pictures to show back home.